Wouldn’t it be nice to know what kind of ROI you were going to get ahead of time from Pay-Per-Click advertising? Well now you can.
Know your Pay-Per-Click ROI!
To get started, Just enter the following metrics, hit calculate, and prepare to be enlightened. You can also play with the values to see what increases and decreases in various metrics will do to your ROI.
* Note: Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) is called Value/Cost in AdWords. ROI subtracts the cost of advertising, but ROAS does not.
Factors to consider
Here’s a look at the terms that affect your Pay-Per-Click advertising:
- ROI = Return On Investment (Gross Profit/Cost)
- ROAS = Return On Ad Spend (Revenue/Cost)
- CPC = Cost Per Click
- Conversion Rate = % Of Visitors Who Buy
- Average Sale = Value Per Conversion = Revenue Per Conversion